Some considerations for for framing the discussion around blogging:
- Why are you interested in attending this training?
- What do you hope to learn?
- Why do you want to blog or blog more?
- Do you already blog?
- How’s it been?
- How is your current blog traffic?
- Does blog traffic inform your strategy/practice?
- What are the barriers to blogging that you foresee?
- What is the mission or goal of your blog?
- What are you trying to accomplish with it?
- What are the current strengths of your writing or blog?
- In what areas would you most like to improve your blogging or social media outreach?
- Blogging schedule - when to blog; how often to blog?
- Networking / sharing your blog - social media (Google+ or Twitter) and email subscriptions (add the 'Follow By Email' gadget under Layout to your blog)
- What steps do you currently, or will you take, take to promote or market your blog? (Related content links within your blog post)
Resources For Blogging Ideas/Topics:
- Teacher Leadership Challenge
- Teaching Channel Blog
- Edutopia Discussions